Friday, August 23, 2013

DUNZO

Today is the last day of camp--I am on end of season cleanup duty today instead of being with the kids. Which is awesome. My jobs are to do an inventory of the first aid materials and make new first aid kits, and to get everyone's photos from the summer organized. The kids leave tomorrow and then we have amazing things planned!! Sunday night we are having a big dinner party and then a bonfire, Monday we were invited on a free whale watch all together, and Monday night we are going on a sunset kayak trip to Indian Beach where there are AMAZING rocks. It'll be nice to hang out with no kids to take care of. Tuesday night I'm leaving and going to visit Red in Bar Harbor!!! Can't wait to see her yayyyyyy.

The past two weeks went really fast...Mom and Kim came to visit last week.  We ate really good food and went hiking and beach glass hunting. It was very fun! Then I went on my last travel day and had my day off. I spent the day at the beach with my roommate and it was warm and sunny like a normal SUMMER! Its been a long 9 weeks and I am really tired....and excited to go home. I have about a week in MA before I go to DC!!! YAY exciting times. Guess its time to end this blog. Or change it. Bye Bye BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment